Unnayan Onneshan is a not-for-profit Trust established in 2003, and governed by a Board of Trustees. The Board is assisted by 2 Board-Level committees, namely:
- Systems, Rules and Procedure Committee;
- Finance & Audit Committee
Their main function is to assist the Board in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities by reviewing and making recommendations in order to enhance the organisation's perfomance.
Moreover, 3 Staff-level Committees, set up by the Board, work closely together in order to achieve the Trust’s objectives, in a holistic and integrated way for maximizing the organization’s effectiveness.
- Research and Programme Committee: Responsible for overseeing the development, coordination and implementation of the research and programmes of the Trust.
- Administration and Finance Committee: Responsible for coordination, development and implementation of the activities of the Trust relating to human resources, administration and finance.
- Coordination and Development Committee: Responsible for the coordination, development and implementation of the activities of the Trust
- Purchase and Procurement Sub Committee: Responsible for purchasing and procurement of goods, articles and equipments for the organization.
Unnayan Onneshan is guided by the following policies and principles:
- Disciplinary Measures and Grievances Procedures
- General Norms and Conduct of Activities in the Office
- Travel and Daily Allowance
- Performance Management Policy: Probation, Confirmation, Annual Assessment
- Point Based CareerPath Strategy, Incentive and COLA
- Termnation of Employment
- Health, Safety and Security
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- Termination of Employment
- Open Information
- Fixed Assets
- Whistle Blower
Unnayan Onneshan is committed to promoting and adhering to the highest standards of probity, transparency and accountability in the operations and management of the organisation.