We are looking for interns who are passionate and motivated to learn and create. While academic merit, publications, and other experiences are notable, successful candidates also demonstrate enthusiasm and possess a commendable work ethic, team spirit, and communication skills. Besides conducting research, S/he will be involved in identifying new opportunities for research, writing proposals and funding bids and publishing in appropriate peer review journals.
- Governance capability and macro economic performance for growth and equity
- Transnational issues
- Sustainable agriculture, livelihood and food security
- Health and population
- State of livelihood
- Climate change
- Biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Perspective and Capacity Building
When to apply
- The Recruitment programme is open year-round.
- Internship Program Requirements
- A match between interns’ interests and Unnayan Onneshan’s projects and goals
- A time commitment of at least six months
To be eligible for internships, applicants must have the following qualifications:
How to apply
Review and Interview
After careful review by a selected panel, a few applicants will be offered a phone interview to better understand the applicant’s research interests, projects, goals, and objectives.
Offers to successful candidates will be made approximately within two weeks to a month following the interview. More information about travel plans, compensation, and living arrangements will be discussed at that time.